Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I have a PPE Hot+2 programmer that is about a year old and has worked flawlessly since new. I have the book and case for it and everything's in good shape. I also have a next to new PPE boost controller. The programmer was on my 04 LB7 but will work on 2001-10 Dmaxes. The boost controller was on an 06 LBZ that was never really installed, we just plugged it in long enough to make 3 dyno runs and then took it off. It will work very well with the PPE programmer, and will work on 04.5-10 Dmaxes. Best deal of $750 for the package. Or can separate-$600 for the programmer, $250 for the boost controller. Either way, pretty good deal. All prices are shipped. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
what kind of gains do you get from the ppe boost controller? I found a new one for 270 shipped on sites and didnt get it because Im not really sure what hp you gain or how bad it can be on your truck..

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I honestly don't know what the gains are or how much boost it is capable of making because I just don't have much experience with them. Like I said above we only used it for 3 dyno runs to try to win a competition and we never ran the truck before we put the controller on so I can't tell you what the before numbers were or how much boost it added. I've talked to people that are running them and they seem to like em. I'm sure it's like any power adder though, if you get crazy with it there's a chance you may break something. There's some info on PPE's website if that's any help. Let me know what you decide.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a pic of the controller. Only used for 3 dyno pulls. You won't find a better deal on one.

P5090033.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts