Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Stone Colds Brother
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question. Would I benefit from putting this on based on my parts(and soon to be parts) in my sig? Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
991 Posts
Well i know nothing past built trans and upgraded turbo, but for my system on my lmm, it helped out a little. Doesnt starve fuel as much as it could i guess. Forthw amount of work ur doing to it, cant hurt!

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Couldn't hurt.

I didnt bother to do mine until i did 40s and upgraded my turbo, so i was never able to tell if there was any pressure gains, retention, etc from it or not. But if your down to the level of doing them.. why not?

·
Stone Colds Brother
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I just don't want to waste time and money on something I don't need. Then again, I didn't NEED twins, built trans, or badass tunes, it's just fun and addicting lol. Maybe I will try and run with the stock for now and monitor FRP and then switch to them later and see if it makes a difference or not. The only problem there though would be having to jerk new twin parts out to get in there to do it later vs doing it now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Don't buy it, drill out your stock fittings for FREE !!

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts