Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an opportunity to pick up a ppe standard axcellerator for 450 bucks tommorow. It's 9 months old. Hardly used. It's the one with 5 levels that goes up to 225 horse. Is 450 a gd price? I need better fuel mileage with my 07 Lbz also am I looking in the right direction? How bad is the smoke with the ppe in higher levels? And what should I stay away from with the stock motor and 6 speed ally?

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
spend $150 more and go with efi!!!!

Not worth $450

·
Registered
553 Posts
ppe is one of the best canned tunners . efi live is the best ,but remember it is only as good as who writes the tune .if I had to do it againe I would go with efi because you can do so much more . just get it off somebody that's well known atp or korey are some really well known tunners . don't get me wrong I love my ppe tow tune it works for me .

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ty guys

·
Registered
1 Posts
new to the diesel game tryin to figure where to start. Have k&n,DPF back 4in. exhaust on 7.5 LMM. Towed 10,000 to Huntington W.V. from Chamber, Pa. got 13.8 MPG.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts