Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an issue with my recently purchased ppe standard tuner, hooked it up to the truck pulled the stock info out, while putting stage 1 tune into truck froze and gave me an error code, could not put stock info back in truck, had to have ecm flashed by ppe, got the ecm back and tried tuning again, and same problem happend, does anyone have any suggestions or can offer me help with this problem, its an 05 LLY:help

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
Did you make sure that your have no other power draw on your batteries before your trying to install the tune??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i removed the batt,ign,radio and info fuses, unplugged radar detc. the only thing is my truck came with a gm navi/radio unit, that didnt come stock in the truck, i bought the truck used. so i dont kno if that has anything to do with it, some people told me it might have been the problem

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just shipped the ecm out today, the guy at ppe had me bypass the tcm and bcm by jumping wires and now my windows wont go up door locks dont work, n its gonna rain here today..... suckksss

1 - 7 of 7 Posts