Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a PPE Xcellerator not the hot just regular. 200 dollars and i will pay for shipping. got the edge on the way and i dont want to have 2 programmers. i will be shipping from southern california but like i said i will be paying for shipping. call (949)375-4119 if any questions

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Why'd you go with the edge over the PPE?? I don't think I'da done that personally. But goodluck.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jsut l;ike the edge and the ppe is tearing up my tranny

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
tune it down a little and then do a bigger tranny..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe i will. can the transgo shif tkit handle the ppe

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it should i couldnt tell yah i hve ppe phone number i will call them in the morning and post with there answer

·
Registered
35 Posts
10-4
can you tell me more about it. Im new to diesel altogether and it sounds like this is a good deal.

What gains should i expect?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
it is a great deal i just dont want 2 programmers any more the ppe was fun for a while i just perer the edge now. i will probably switch to EFI live in another couple months. who knows i am young and cant make up my mind haha. but you should expect about 1-2 milesper gallon more depending on driving style. if you turn it all the way up pin it and get thrown back in the seat

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i will i can talk to them while i am at work

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
the LB7 and LLY Xcelerators work on all duramax's from 01 thru 05 but the 06 LLY and 06-07 LBZ does not interchange with the older LLY and LB7..this info is straight from Doug at PPE...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i liked the ppe alot i am just moving to the edge for the time beong while waitng to get EFI live

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
did you notice any power and fuel economy difference between the edge and ppe..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i noticed that the edge does not slip as much and my fuel is a little higher witht he edge just because my driving style cahnged

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sold to a proud new owner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.