Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven鈥檛 heard PPEI Live is no longer making programmers to delete truck..馃槨馃槨馃槨 so if you were planning to delete your truck as I was. Your screwed. Trying to return parts that I have to delete my truck.

LHN...We ARE the Joneses
Several threads on it here after the Friday announcement....and every other Diesel Forum, along with every branch of social media.

It's been a 'thing' all weekend.

hint; Kory's not the only tuner out there.

Registered

Registered
Best at cracking lml pistons ;)
Also anyone know where I can get a smoke tune? Its for a friends..vw...

Registered
Best at cracking lml pistons ;)
Also anyone know where I can get a smoke tune? Its for a friends..vw...
Western Cali. Guaranteed to cover protesters nationwide.

Registered
But does it lope

Registered
I suggest you see for yourself.

Registered
Mine sounds like that when I start it in the morning for a couple seconds when it hasnt ran for a week or so:rofl

Registered
So my 2012 2500HD has been fully deleted for several years with a PPEI tune and an EZ LYNK switch on the go. My CP4 blew up a couple weeks ago and I have been unaware of the events going on. During this process I went ahead and upgraded to a CP3K pump but now I can find a tune to make it run!! Does anyone else have this issue?? Does anyone else have a tune file for this??? Please let me know. Thanks guys

Registered
So my 2012 2500HD has been fully deleted for several years with a PPEI tune and an EZ LYNK switch on the go. My CP4 blew up a couple weeks ago and I have been unaware of the events going on. During this process I went ahead and upgraded to a CP3K pump but now I can find a tune to make it run!! Does anyone else have this issue?? Does anyone else have a tune file for this??? Please let me know. Thanks guys
I would suggest contacting the company that does your tuning to see what they can do for you

Registered
Well bet it looks good sitting next to his "single" not "doublewide"! Have to be a major idiot to post something like that especially being in Kali. At least take the plate out of the vid lol!
That video is pretty old if I remember right. Probabaly back when lope tunes were "cool" to some people. Mine does that at startup when it hasnt ran cause its lower compression, big fue, and no grid heater.

Registered
Man, I wish I wouldn鈥檛 have opened this thread. Now I鈥檓 stressed out about cracking pistons on my lmm Kory Willis tunes! So far I have 100k miles on his tunes, so hopefully I鈥檓 ok

1 - 17 of 17 Posts