Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i recently purchased an 06 gmc dmax and was wondering what intakes you guys recomend? Im not looking to spend alot of money so i guess best bang for the buck is what i want.

·
Registered
278 Posts
stock will exceed what you need
spend your money on a exhaust
Welcome

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
well i have a banks but i prolly would get the AFE stage 2 intake

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol well im looking for a good b-day present.. any other ideas for a performance upgrade then?? other then programer cant spend that kind of money

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
stock will exceed what you need
spend your money on a exhaust
Welcome
x2, get the exhaust, it is well worth it.... Do use all a favor and fill out your sig and that helps us so we know what you have at a glance....

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
gauges are nice too

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'd say save up for a programmer. BUT if you really want to get a new intake S&B is the best bang for your buck, other than that the banks is a good system

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Stock intake doesn't need to be upgraded until 500hp! Save up for a programmer. If i remember some one has several PPE tuners for sale on duramax diesels!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok well my buddy just gave me a triple dog that he had on his old truck, which was a dodge...lol he owed me a favor, and as far i can tell the S&B intakes seem to be the best for the money.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
dont waste you money youll never need to change you stock intake i have banks i wish i never would have spent so much money that does darn near nutin to your truck it looks cool performance does 0hp gain dont listen to um say u get this much more hp no u dont cause you would feel 30 more hp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts