Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
I go to that school, and haven't even been informed about this. Sounds like good fun though.

·
Registered
252 Posts
im down for this as long as theres some vendors ? and a whole buncha trucks !

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thats only a couple hours from me, im for sure going.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Anyone know what kinda vendors are going to be there ?

·
Registered
222 Posts
See you all there!

·
Registered
91 Posts
well boys and girls. this will be a big event with food, live music, 1/8 mile drag strip ,beer, and more beer. it is dec 10th at central florida racing complex near kissimmee. then sat the 11th at university technical institute (UTI) with SCT tuners putting on a dyno event from 11:00am till 3:00. with free food and vendors. anybody who's anybody will be there. stop by both days to race you'r truck and dyno. thanks to our sponsors. more info to come

·
Registered
380 Posts
should be a great weekend, with a big diesel turnout.
That is your shop truck on the flyer right? I've driven next to you while heading to work down howell branch/horatio some mornings. I'm in a dark gray CCSB Silverado. I've even blown a little smoke at you before....and you responded.

Not sure if you remember.

·
Registered
91 Posts
That is your shop truck on the flyer right? I've driven next to you while heading to work down howell branch/horatio some mornings. I'm in a dark gray CCSB Silverado. I've even blown a little smoke at you before....and you responded.

yeah that would be the shop truck. we are building a pro street truck for next yr.

·
Registered
13,557 Posts

so this is the guy you speak of trent? lol :rof

1 - 20 of 85 Posts