Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thanks Dustin for letting me race your truck. Very sweet ride, glad I kept it off the wall. lol.
Again Rob was great to meet you, really appreciated the help. Already gettin the mileage up :rockin

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Again Rob was great to meet you, really appreciated the help. Already gettin the mileage up :rockin
You too Adam. I'm glad we had the short condensed version of EFI school. You have a good grasp of the software and cool that you are expanding that knowledge and putting it to use.

·
Registered
18 Posts
PRI weekend

We went to PRI, and the dyno day at UTI. I'll cover UTI first. There was very little there, it was not worth the drive. Very few trucks, I saw a few Dodges, a few Fords, and very few Chevys. There were maybe three vendors.
PRI was smaller than it was 4 yrs ago. It still would have taken 2 days to see everything. Ford racing was the only one of the big three that I saw. There were alot of Ford based products. There was only a few diesel product vendors, The most noticable were Pypes, and AirDog. Both had good looking displays. Pypes was on top with their customer service. They spoke to everyone who walked by. Their display covered a wide range of products, both gas and diesel, street and strip. There were a few venders that had catalogs for diesel products, but you could tell that the did the majority of their business with cars, diesel was a sideline.
I would have liked to see more diesel products.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts