Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mishimoto has officially released a performance aluminum radiator for the 2001-2005 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax!

Mishimoto performance radiators are manufactured from high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum with a 100% aluminum core and polished end tanks. The Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax Performance Radiator offers increased cooling efficiency, and the all-aluminum TIG-welded construction provides a rugged design that can take the abuse of any environment or terrain. As with all our products, this radiator is protected by the Mishimoto lifetime warranty.

Features and Benefits:
  • 100% brazed aluminum core
  • TIG-welded to perfection
  • Magnetic drain plug included
  • Natural aluminum finish
  • Lifetime warranty
Check out more information on the product page here.
Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax Aluminum Radiator, 2001-2005, by Mishimoto

This radiator is a direct-fit into your Duramax, but requires slight trimming of the plastic TCM cover, as seen in the photo.

Please post up your questions and comments below!

Thanks,
Tyler

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Sweet....I'll prolly be ordering one in the future when my pocketbook allows.

Sent from my SPH-D710

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet....I'll prolly be ordering one in the future when my pocketbook allows.

Sent from my SPH-D710
Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions about our products before you place an order! :)

Does it hold more coolant or what? What is the benefit of it?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
This radiator has slightly more coolant capacity, but the main benefits lie in its reliability and construction. This radiator has all-aluminum construction and is fully TIG welded, so you know it's built to last. On top of that, aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than plastic. This radiator is also a direct-fit into your truck, and it comes with a lifetime warranty. :)

Thanks,
Tyler

·
Registered
425 Posts
Is it made in the USA?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it made in the USA?
Our products are manufactured in a variety of facilities. Mishimoto is a global provider with offices in Delaware, Los Angeles, Birmingham, United Kingdom and Shanghai, China. All products are designed, engineered and tested in New Castle, Delaware at our corporate headquarters using state of the art machinery (CMM arms, AWD Dyno, Rapid Prototyping, etc.). The manufacturing location depends on the product we are manufacturing. For example, all of our intercooler pipes for diesel trucks are made in Los Angeles. Our stamped brackets come from Texas. The radiator in this thread is made in China, under strict control of our American operated Shanghai branch. We try to make as many parts in the States as possible, where feasible. With that said, much like Samsung or Apple, it comes down to the engineering behind the part and the quality control of the manufacturing. With a lifetime warranty on every part we manufacture, it is safe to say our parts are of the highest quality. :)

Thanks,
Tyler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts