Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys..i plan on doing alota pulling and racing in the future but idk who has the best tunes for my needs
im thinkin its between idahorob or nick at duramaxtuner.com.

my SC stage IV is on the way so i wana hear what you guys think.....thanks

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Subscribing...

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Rob.........

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Why Rob? just asking...im curious

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Depending on where you are from I would get it from whoever you are closest to so you can have them make changes to whatever you don't like about the tune..

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
you need a copy of Convoy for the cd, now thats trucking tune, LOL

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Either one are good tuners with great reputation. You will be happy with either

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Depending on where you are from I would get it from whoever you are closest to so you can have them make changes to whatever you don't like about the tune..
What does distance have to do with changing a tune?? It's a simple E-mail away

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
that it is....but custom changes to exactly what they want would be alot easier if the tuner rode in the truck. Doesn't state if he is buying a V2 or not either...I'm guessing he will just get a DSP5 for starters and no V2.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
that it is....but custom changes to exactly what they want would be alot easier if the tuner rode in the truck. Doesn't state if he is buying a V2 or not either...I'm guessing he will just get a DSP5 for starters and no V2.
well if you are that lucky to be within driving distance to any tuner then, yes. Most of us are not that lucky that we can just take a little drive over to our tuner and have them jump in the truck. I wish I was

·
Registered
915 Posts
I don't think you could go wrong with either of the two. They are both top notch tuners IMO the main thing is being able to get ahold of them when you need them for tweeks or assistance and you shouldn't have trouble getting ahold of either one

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i just plan on gettin the dsp5 switch for now but i didnt know if one was better then the other for pulling and racing...
oh by the way i live in maryland so i dont know of any "local" proffesional tuners
thanks for the input guys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts