Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt know if there is some people on here that pull with green keys or some kind of after market torsion bar key's, i have tie rod sleeves but no center link.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
dont u think ur gonna blow ur tranny running all that power? its only a matter of time. be careful

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah im just waitn for it to go, just so i can get a built one. Mark said that running only to 3rd gear when pulling isnt as hard on it, but dont get me wrong it still is.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ya cuz im not even pushing over 420 or so and mine is almost gone. 4-5 is slipping whenever i push it too hard and goes into limp. im gonna get mine built pretty soon. really want a stage 4 but i think ill be fine with a stage 3

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i have some buddies that pull with the green keys n and just tierod sleeves, may be i wont get the leveling kit who knows.

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
If you do get the leveling kit just pull the torsion bar bolts at the pull.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i know that much to pull the bolts out, but even doing that i didnt no if just tierod sleeves would be safe for me, i dont want to end up like one of my buddies, were his two front tires were kissing each other.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts