Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 L5P CCLB
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the edge pulsar V3 as I primarily wanted governor gone or raised some ....

Only out it on this afternoon.......but very happy with the power from it as well......

The truc is woke!! LOL

Biggest PIA on install Is a stupid bracket in yeh way on passenger side battery - to remove negative......

And the seems like 20 something screws to hold fender liner in.....

They say you can leave tire on......which to me meant remove the tire to have easier access and more room.....so I removed it ......it's an hour hour and a half install....

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the factory warranty will be void once any tuner is installed regardless of any claims otherwise. These trucks are also loaded with technology that's expensive to repair and we are seeing some low mileage trucks down for repairs and a shortage of parts. The risk far outweighs the gains in my view. If you have deep pockets, then add a tuner but otherwise I'd leave them alone.

·
Premium Member
2021 L5P CCLB
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm loving having the speed limiter raised to 117 :)

Worth it's weight in gold to me..... I hate going out to pass some A hole who speeds up and the truck would given out......that in itself is worth it IMHO

·
Registered
344 Posts
If you had the cts with it can you use that to change parameters instead of the steering wheel controls?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts