Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
against all criticism that i knew i would get from doing it, i put a set of 40 13.50 20 pro comp xterrains on my truck with just my 8" fabtech. yes there was some trimming i took about an inch and a half off the bottom corner of the bumper and trimmed up some plastic on the inner fenders but no rubbing on bumper or fenders. this is how it looks though, criticism is welcome along with compliments

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yea and i have stock, not aftermarket keys and no they are not turned all the way up either, rides pretty good actually :neener

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
That truck looks so bada$$ man!!!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
i see have no criticism to give, haha, nice rig man

·
Registered
333 Posts
truck looks great :rockin

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
It looks GREAT... Maybe i will move up to 40's next time on this 9" cognito. The only critisism i have is GET BETTER PICTURES!!! LoL which someone has already pointed out. I am also currious to see the tie rod and cv angles if you don't mind postin up a picture of that as well!

·
Registered
405 Posts
dang that truck looks sweet!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It looks GREAT... Maybe i will move up to 40's next time on this 9" cognito. The only critisism i have is GET BETTER PICTURES!!! LoL which someone has already pointed out. I am also currious to see the tie rod and cv angles if you don't mind postin up a picture of that as well!
i will try to post better pics tomorrow, took these with my blackberry, and also of the front end. i know the fabtech tie rods make me feel safer with the bigger tires

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'd like to see the lighter pics but they still look good

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
check out this tahoe that we put my old 37s on. its a close fit all around considering it only has lift keys and a 2" coil spacer in the rear (keys are maxeddd out).. and by the way this was his idea not mine but i think it looked pretty damn good

Attachments

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Those 37's look like they just barely fit man

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
check out this tahoe that we put my old 37s on. its a close fit all around considering it only has lift keys and a 2" coil spacer in the rear (keys are maxeddd out).. and by the way this was his idea not mine but i think it looked pretty damn good
Can you say STUFFED!!!! :eek: Bet he doesn't attempt to drive that until he cuts tons of metal or puts a lift on. LoL

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it was so close it was stupid.. the wheels had just the right amount of inset and offset that it only rubbed turning all the way

1 - 20 of 50 Posts