Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my bullydog to a dodge owner and I swear I put it back to stock, I now have EFI. Can I just hook up the bully and put back to stock without re-flashing ecm to stock or do I need to re-flash?

If I have to re-flash will it hurt anything if I dont start the engine and just turn the key to turn to the on position to put the dog back to stock???

Help I dont want to give him the money back.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I moved the level down to stock on the dog.

·
Registered
271 Posts
yea that still leaves it locked to the VIN, you have to goto install download and go though the process to take it out

100.00 and bullydog will reset it

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
Do you have the whole v2 set up? I would reflash your truck back to stock with the V2 and your stock program. Then hook the bully dog back up and return it back to stock. Make sure it works and then reflash your EFI tunes. If you just have a pretunned ECM then you will have to pay bully dog to return it to stock.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea that still leaves it locked to the VIN, you have to goto install download and go though the process to take it out

100.00 and bullydog will reset it
When this guy call bullydog all they tell him is that I need to put it to stock and I swear I did

Do you have the whole v2 set up? I would reflash your truck back to stock with the V2 and your stock program. Then hook the bully dog back up and return it back to stock. Make sure it works and then reflash your EFI tunes. If you just have a pretunned ECM then you will have to pay bully dog to return it to stock.
I have have the whole set up, thats what Robb was also telling me. But if I start the truck will it light up like a Christmas tree?

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
i know you can type a code into the bullydog and clear it so it can be used on different vins
they almost gave me they could once :cool:

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Do exactly what Rob says.............................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts