Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find anything that will tell me the different power levels for a stealth2 for a 06 lbz. All the ads i saw just said 6 power levels up to 135. Does anyone know what the different power levels are?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys i have done alot reading and i think the quad is the tuner for me. I don't want to mess with the tranny so i will probably never go over the 90 hp level. Mainly i want to block the egr and gain a few more mpg and power for towing.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
When the Egr is block with a programmer it is shut, but can let soot through at high boost levels

·
Registered
987 Posts
i am running the quad now on my truck. i love it! its on the 90 tune, you will need to download the off road tune to get the egr block tunes

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I already have the egr block off plate on my truck. The check engine light came about 15 minutes after i put it on. I was the under the impression that on a federal emissions truck it would set a code but not cause the check engine light to come on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.