Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quadzilla stealth 2 for lb7 through lmm with dpf delete. Had it on my lb7 and loved the power but switched to efi for the dsp. Tried it on my father in laws lbz and it wouldn't load tunes after saving stock data. His truck was a Halliburton truck so could have something blocking the tune. I bought it used from a guy who had it on an lly so I can confirm it will work on an lb7 and lly. Lbz and lmm is no guarantee. Price shipped 210 max tune +135rwhp

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
GL Bump

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics to 812-290-6940 please
I'm in the process of looking for it. My wife likes to "dis"organize my stuff and not remember where she puts it

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found

·
Registered
476 Posts
how was it controlled? do you have a screen with it or just the programmer? If you have a screen or bluetooth controller will you give me a call please 315-777-2478

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
Gl!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's just a programmer. You can view balance rates, frp, and several others as well as adjust for tire size

·
Registered
476 Posts
ok good luck with the sale. My sister lost the program on the ipod to control her quadzilla. So she has no way to control her programmer. Been hoping to find one of the screens to fix the situation.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If it was an app you're not gonna get back since they shutdown. This is a programer/controller that needs to be plugged in to change tunes. I believe they're 20,50,70,90,110 and 135

·
Registered
476 Posts
If it was an app you're not gonna get back since they shutdown. This is a programer/controller that needs to be plugged in to change tunes. I believe they're 20,50,70,90,110 and 135

Ya thats why I was hoping to find one of the screens glws

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
bump, by the way still have the by pass?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yup still holding it. Im back on the road making money again so ill hold as long as you need

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
sounds good, should be relativity soon

·
Registered
157 Posts
Still got this? Ever post a pic?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I can send you a pic I you want to pm me your number

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
GL Bump

·
Registered
59 Posts
Do you still have the unit? How much do you want for it?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah 200 shipped

1 - 20 of 25 Posts