Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think I should buy a 1999 zr-2 s10 for $7900 with only 53k miles? has a 6in lift, american racing wheels with like 37" mudders, bed liner, brush guard, and some other little stuff?

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
I'm not a big fan of s-10's personally, and I'd ask if it was regeared or not. If not, boy that thing will be a DOG and drink fuel like your truck pulling 10k lbs!! I'd pass personally, just because I'd never buy a lifted vehicle since you don't know what they used it for and how bad it was beat on.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya true. i know the guy that owned it. went to school with his brother, he never drove it and traded it in on a duramax. i doesnt have a hitch or anything just the lift and tires

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
That mutch for a 99? The truck is 11 years old! Id say maybe $5000 if anything. I had a real nice 99gmc with 9in lift and my buddy bought it. He just sold that for $8000 and its a fullsize :rolleyes:

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
i had 2 buddies buy one the same exact day....both put a small lift and larger tires on them...

after about a year those things ran like crap and drove even worse.....not worth it imo..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.