Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i want to upgrade my stock boring head unit and go with this.
Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com[rank1]5+stars&nvpair=FFCustomer_Rating|[rank2]4+stars[img]

This isnt the first time to the rodeo for me but this is the most complicated i guess you can say. I know i need adapters for my speakers, wheel controls, and onstar. What about my rear factory dvd player though? Will that still work with this unit or will i need to buy some kind of adapter for that too? Also what about the rear radio unit? Will this still work fine or no?

Here is my list so far..
Pioneer X930
Pioneer CD-IU51V
Pioneer GEX-P920XM
Axxess ASWC
Audiovox CMOS2 (still undecided if i should get this rear-view camera or another one)
Wiring Harness
Metra 95-2009 dash kit

I think thats it. lol

Anyways if there is anything i should know before making the jump or if there are other parts out better than these above please tell! :)

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but i found one on ebay NIB for $530 shipped.

Just use crutchfield to browse..should have said that in the first post.

·
Registered
109 Posts
you won't be disappointed, I have the 910bt and love it. speaker phone is one of the best I have heard, and the controls are laid out very well

·
Registered
1 Posts
antenna adaptor

unless gm changed antenna cables to the radio from 05 t0 09 u will need an antenna adaptor, as i found in my 05 antenna does not fit new head units.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts