Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im looking at getting efi live with 5 position switch for my 09 lmm..

my mods are.
5" afe race exhaust (no dpf, cat or muffler)
afe cold air intake
33" tires

future mods are bigger lift and tires

my question was where i would be sending you my ecm. how long would that take? ive been reading on your site. and also can you send me a quote with and with out auto cal. i have no idea what that is.

thanks

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
ok so im looking at getting efi live with 5 position switch for my 09 lmm..

my mods are.
5" afe race exhaust (no dpf, cat or muffler)
afe cold air intake
33" tires

future mods are bigger lift and tires

my question was where i would be sending you my ecm. how long would that take? ive been reading on your site. and also can you send me a quote with and with out auto cal. i have no idea what that is.

thanks
I can help answer one of your questions. An Autocal is a device used to tune an ECM. It's a handheld tuner that you load tunes onto, and then plug into your truck and upload the tunes to your truck's ECM. Essentially when sending in your ECM that is what they do, and then they send it back. You don't have the cost of buying the Autocal this way.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I just recently got an autocal from ATP and was really easy to download and install. I would recommend it, if you decide to get bigger tires or built tranny they can just email you more tunes, download it to autocal, download to your ecm. You can also check and clear codes and data log. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response. I'm prob going to go with auto cal.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I use kory Willis tunes and a autocal and I'm happy as a clam. If I remember right it was like 750$ for the autocal switch and tunes. I just called Kory gave him the run down and he shipped it to me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts