Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have recently purchased a 06 lly 2500 crew cab and i was wondering what i can do as far as exhaust i would like to put a free flowing duel system on it but i tow on long trips alot and dont want it too loud i like to be able to talk in the cab thx for any help.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i recently got a Silverline exhaust, and is very quiet

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Silverline or MBRP,i have silverline and i lovem..

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have silverline fit real well sounds great no drone at highway speeds. mbrp real nice system also I would suggest spend couple extra $$ for stainless. Replaced alot of aluminized pipe on my other vehicles, and we are not exposed to alot of salt here

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have magnaflow and love it. Had the same noise concerns. Bought mine 4" turbo back for 362.00 with free shipping from extreme performance in Cornelius NC. Hope this helps. Paul.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
exhaust choice really doesn't seem to matter much on the LBZ. I have a customer with a front pipe back system from MBRP, no cat, no muffler, into duals. Nice little deep sound when idling, and in the cab unless he really stands on it you can't hear much of it at all. Cruising its as quiet as it was stock. With the muffler it was quiet always.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts