Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Honda trx 450r national built quad New TC. built motor, Fox Shocks, lone star swing arm, Jb racing a-arms rath racing nerf, bumper, and grab bar baldwin carb. new tires and bead lock rear wheels comes with extrea oil and filters all my gear and stand goes with it i have to much on it to list contact me for more info. this is a really nice quad well taken care of it never gets rode un less it goed to the track and thats been a wile it only has been rode 3 times since new motor

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I Bought this new and built from the ground up

·
Registered
135 Posts
how much?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
asking $7000 sold the other 2 for the same just trying to get rid of the rest of them i still have a 2008 7x16 18 to the v nose enclosed traler for $4000 I need to get a list of whats All on it ill try and get that all on here with some more pic's

·
Registered
135 Posts
damn man wish i could but bump for ya hope you get some bites

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
knarly looking bike man, you race too? i race pro up here in canada... 05's were the best year for honda's too...trannys were the strongert... 7 grand should be easy to get for a bike like that.. good luck with the sale man!:drink

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks i started running pro am but the traveling got in my pocket. so i will have to live with the 3 years of taking state champ in A class good luck to your race career

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
Damn thats a sick a** bike! Wish I was into hondas haha

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
thanks i started running pro am but the traveling got in my pocket. so i will have to live with the 3 years of taking state champ in A class good luck to your race career
pro am eh, playing with the big boys... good for you dude.. heres my whips from this past season...gotta love hondas:drink

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts