Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

keep decals or remove them

• keep

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • rip em off!

Votes: 67 81.7%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so when i bought my truck it had racing decals on the sides. they look ok to me but they also look kindof like an older mans truck or as some guys at work say "mexican". so i want you guys' opinions. post up!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah i'm also fixin to paint my rims black and just run centers

·
Registered
994 Posts
I actually think they look kinda cool man. They give it a distinct look...not just another plain white dually. But, it's your truck.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
look at the bright side, they aint blue waves

now thats old man! :neener

I say rip em off! :)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
^^^^^^ :rof :rof :rof :rof

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I say keep them on, gives it a different look

·
Banned
4,544 Posts
Looks like crap. What are dealers thinking. Hopefully the paint isnt too bad that you still notice the "image" after you pull them off.

·
Registered
83 Posts
yeah get rid of it, the guy down the street from me bought the Dodge truck they use at the rodeo, now that is ugly!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd take them off. Not much of a fan of decals. mmlmm is right though, hopefully they aren't still visible if you chose to remove them.

·
Registered
589 Posts
take em off for sure

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I vote take them off also........too nice a truck to drag down.

·
Registered
117 Posts
whatever you like is what I recommend, heck with what others think.. I would remove them and trow some paintwork on it.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I say off. I would maybe put something like that on the side of a snowmobile trailer or somethin X5 the size...

·
Registered
592 Posts
I think it would look really clean if you took them off AND debadged. Dunno what it is about that body style and white, just looks good

1 - 20 of 45 Posts