Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I changed my fuel filter today I have always been using the Parker Racor fuel filters but I couldn’t find them anymore so from what I have found is Baldwin bought out Racor and I ended up finding a Baldwin filter at my local Bumper to Bumper store in Canada here. Filter was $50.00 bucks which is not bad and awesome cause very easy for me to get now where as the Racor filter was hard for me to get nobody local carryed them. But from what I see the Baldwin is the exactly same as the Racor filter just with the Baldwin name and colours. Hope this will help someone out if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,934 Posts

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
https://www.parker.com/portal/site/PARKER/menuitem.31c35c58f54e63cb97b11b10237ad1ca/?vgnextoid=bc7e7bf435bf4610VgnVCM100000e6651dacRCRD&vgnextchannel=9383fbdc71fd7310VgnVCM100000200c1dacRCRD&vgnextfmt=EN&newsroom=Y&vgnextcat=News Release Details

Maybe it's just being marketed as a Baldwin now?

Regardless, if it's the same specs/manufacture/performance, it's good to know!

I wonder what the one in the Delco box looks like now?
Not sure on the delco haven’t seen that one since I removed the factory filter and never ran the delco again. I love the Baldwin/Racor filter cause it is so easy for me to get now locally it is awesome!! Sad when things like that excite me lol

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,776 Posts
Just ordered racor filters from dieselfiltersonline the other day, maybe they were old stock.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have a 2012 lml and I have always used the Baldwin fuel filter mine is gold and the number is BF9882 says its fuel filter and water separator I wonder what the difference in the 2 filters are

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Yours was made in China.
The new filter is U.S. made.
Guts....dunno.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts