Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out - Design Engineering, Inc. has released a new line of Chemical Additives including Radiator Relief for DIESELS!

Retails for $9.97 per 16 oz. bottle

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Radiator Relief‚Ñ¢ for Diesels supercharges your radiator by transferring heat more efficiently through the radiator. Similar to the original formula this proven coolant additive will reduce your operating temperature up to 30¬?F and reduce engine wear which occurs during extreme heat. NEW Radiator Relief‚Ñ¢ for Diesels is also formulated with a corrosion inhibitor that reduces mineral deposits and is the first additive that maintains pH levels that otherwise fluctuate over time resulting in core damage.

• 30 degrees lower operating temperature
• 50% quicker warm up
• No mixing required; ust add to radiator
• Compatible with water and all anti-freeze mixtures
• Safe with all alloys
• 100% Biodegradable, Non-Corrosive and Non-Toxic
• For use in all water cooled engines

For more information visit www.DesignEngineering.com

·
Registered
352 Posts
that is cool might have to pick up some, I wonder if you have to drain your radiator alil to fit it in

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
Sounds cool, might help some with the lly engines and the overheating problem that gm says they dont have:rolleyes:

Later
Caleb

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monster truck said:
that is cool might have to pick up some, I wonder if you have to drain your radiator alil to fit it in
Nope, you can just add it right to your cooling system, but DEI does include a Radiator Relief FLUSH that you can use to break up any mineral deposits or existing corrosion and rinse it with distilled water for best results.

·
Registered
352 Posts
well ya but say your radiater is filled to the cap with coolant, how are you going to add this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts