Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somehow one of the buttons on my stock radio broke into little pieces. Is there a way to replace them? Also none of the lights for the buttons work. The clock and display works fine but none of the buttons are lit up and I really want to fix it if it's possible how do you and how hard is it. Lastly, my climate control lights aren't out yet but they are getting more and more faded, how do you replace them. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I have the same problem with the lights for my ac too. Can you fix bulbs back inside there or not?

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
You can fix the light on the A/C unit but it requires you to disassemble the unit and replace the LED lights by using a soldering needle. Radio shack should have the led lights. The most easiest way is to replace the whole thing, unfortunately.

·
Registered
118 Posts
When I worked for the dealer we sent the radios out to a company that would repair them. You may want to check with the dealer but its probably not goin to be cheap

·
USMC
795 Posts
Or you can find someone willing to part with their stock stereo. I sold mine on here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.