Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rancho 900s 9 way adj i hate them not at as smooth as my bilsteins they tow better but every day to day way to bouncy for me i love bilsteins
will sell for 400plus shipping i paid118 a shock less then 40 miles on them towed 1 time

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
they sell for 350 new on dmaxstore

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
price is obo

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hha ha dustin

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a thought on this, what setting do you have them at?
i tried all the setting 9 clear down to1 bilsteins r way better riding imo i want to go back to them these tow better then bilsteins but i only tow 1 time a week or so

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
i tried all the setting 9 clear down to1 bilsteins r way better riding imo i want to go back to them these tow better then bilsteins but i only tow 1 time a week or so
That's the first I've heard bad about the ride.
I'll also give you 200...

·
Registered
591 Posts
Ill trade you bilsteins for ranchos. They are a year old with less than 20k miles never towed or offroaded with them.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Maybe you just need to learn how to set them up? I wasn't happy with mine at first either, but I love them now. If you leave the numbers the same front and rear, it will never ride right. The only reason you would want them both to match would be towing heavy, put them both on 9.

Try 6 on the front and 3 in the rear (empty) and it will just float down the road.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ill trade you bilsteins for ranchos. They are a year old with less than 20k miles never towed or offroaded with them.
ur funny mine have less then 40 miles

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i need at least 375 thay only hav 40 miles on them

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Are these for a lift or standard height?

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stock height

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Damn! I've got the Fabtech shocks and I'm not too impressed with the ride on these... I'm running an 8" lift and the ride sux. Any suggestions on improvments/upgrades (brand and part number) would be much appreciated!!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have been up and down the board with these shocks 3 front 6 rear 6 front 3 rear nuthing works i just hate them bilsteins way better idrove around today for 3 hrs adjusting these junk things i hate them botom line

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
i have mine set 7 in front and 6 in rear....ride very nice to me.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks bud i try that

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Sounds like you already gave up, but just in case, here is what the wireless remote comes with for setting for the Duramax. Like I already said above, 6 front, 3 rear is great for highway and daily driving.

Highway - Front 6, Rear 3
Sport - Front 8, Rear 6
Work/Tow/Haul - Front 6, Rear 8
Off-Road - Front 4, Rear 4

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i just tried that today and i still dont know it feels like the front end floats everywhere i want my bilsteins back these suck

1 - 20 of 21 Posts