Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new to the dmax world i just bought an 02 lb7 with 95,000 injectors were just done at 80,000. after running throught the first tank of fuel the truck randomly shut down like it was out of fuel. So figured it was out filled it up and did it agian on a full tank. Just put it in nuetral and refired without an issue any body got any ideas the truck is bone stock minus a 4 inch lift and 33's

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so after reading a little more im thinking fuel filter, water seperator.... the other wierd thing is when i turn on the wipers the compass on the mirror tweaks out and trys to reboot after every wipe cycle hmmmm electrical and are the two related and it has been raining here alot.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
these trucks are electrical nightmares

sometimes when im just sitting in my truck my interior lights flicker on and off and my compass/temp cycle on and off sometimes

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
I'd probably check the fuel filter and make sure its on good and tight...i might just be loose enough to cause a leak in the seal sometimes...

but I'm grasping at straws here for a reason. But its a free solution if its loose.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i thought bout that or if somebody at the dealership loosened the bleader screw and didnt tighten it all the way ive only had the truck for three weeks and wanna figure out if i have to take it in for warrenty stuff before i put all my mods on it and then have to take them off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts