Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else have this problem with their rigs. I've got an 03 chevy and the new part in hand. Any tips on installing it? Guess its not a tranny issue, just a piece that tells the tranny what gear it needs to be in. Some say a remote start might be the issue, which I have, but does anyone have a little more experience than me?

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
THe nsbu switch is a somewhat common failure, that sounds like your problem to!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey I got an 03 with a remote starter I had the same problem. Iam not home for another 3 weeks but I have my work order in my office so if you still need some info in October contact me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have this issue but only after I instalelled my Edge w/juice and it is set to delete trouble codes at start up. I only get this problem when I try to shift before the module has cleared codes. If I wait for it to finish I never have a shift inhibit problem.

·
Registered
335 Posts
It t tjust because of keyless start. I have a W/T And it has done it 2 times on me one time in the mudhole. And the next at the sled pulls.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts