Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
24 St and Camleback... But this week i have been driving all over Phoenix. I think ive seen you before... You were right next to the building i live in. lol
LOL.... I am always everywhere....and my wife works right there so I am always near there around lunch time

·
Wants Brians Rod!
2,737 Posts
Yea, I live at the Biltmore Towers on the SW corner. lol, i saw you from my balcony pulling a flat bed trailer with Iron Bull bumpers on it, you stopped inbetween my building and the white one on the corner...

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Yea, I live at the Biltmore Towers on the SW corner. lol, i saw you from my balcony pulling a flat bed trailer with Iron Bull bumpers on it, you stopped inbetween my building and the white one on the corner...
LOL.... That would be me.... My works in the white building

i have the stock bumper, that stupid alli arc ive kept on there cuz im afraid im gonna hit a deer or something, i painted it black to make it look a lil better
I know of a better route to take than the aliarc

·
Wants Brians Rod!
2,737 Posts
LOL.... That would be me.... My works in the white building

I know of a better route to take than the aliarc
Lol, Thats funny ive only seen you once than, Ive lived here for over a year...

And if im thinking the same thing you are, I agree, and I Need one of those bumpers too lol. some time i will get one when the drift cars done...:rockin

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
We should get a beer over at the armadillo sometime

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
LMAO!!!! Yeah you got a few years..... How do you afford to live at the Biltmore at 19?

·
Wants Brians Rod!
2,737 Posts
1 year and about 4months left. lol

When i Had my Evo I met the right people in the car game if you would like to put it that way and they give me well paying jobs(lots of one time deals). and Ive been working on getting my own business started which is why im doing the drift cars...

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I see.... Im going to have to take a look at this Drift Car you got going

·
Wants Brians Rod!
2,737 Posts
When i get home on the 6th i should be going to pick it back up. I think that is enough time for them to paint it, if not im taking the car anyways. i get cranky when i give people long timeframs and they dont get the job done in time... ;)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I know that feeling... Im fighting with my body shop guy to finish my flares

·
Wants Brians Rod!
2,737 Posts
its not fun... but its a drift car its suppose to be a ricer, plus im going to put it into the wall at some point. lol, so if he's not done im just going to rattle can that shiot mat black. lol

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
LMAO!!! A rattle can ricer... never seen that before

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I like Drift Cars, but they are not supposed to be riced out... if you look at the D1 cars they are hella cool...

·
Wants Brians Rod!
2,737 Posts
good point, but most of em are rice unless the owner drops 50 times the cars value into them. lol, ive already spent 4 times the value and im not even close to done. lol

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
LOL.... what car do you have?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts

21 - 40 of 64 Posts