21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
I just read this . . . well done

·
Registered
132 Posts
dodge people need to read this "Do you want a smoke tune? Too bad nobody will give you one. But smokes cool right? No its not, it has its place at the strip and the pulling track, but on the streets it is ruining our industry, and if you bring it up you will get flamed for it."

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm new here and I just got my duramax a few months back and I was wondering what would be a good programmer for it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Excellent post. Lots of good stuff. My 2003 is stock, I do have the Diablo sport intune. I am in it for the mileage. My mentor says cold air intake helps the turbo, I am thinking K&N for about $250. Will it help the duramax in the mileage department, or would I be wasting my money?

·
Reign in Blood
4,555 Posts
Excellent post. Lots of good stuff. My 2003 is stock, I do have the Diablo sport intune. I am in it for the mileage. My mentor says cold air intake helps the turbo, I am thinking K&N for about $250. Will it help the duramax in the mileage department, or would I be wasting my money?
if you want mileage get efi live, if you want an intake get a s&b or bills...no oiled filters (like k&n) they can mess with your maf sensor.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:thumbI wish more newbies would read the first post...its like a cow chewing cud...same questions over and over again.......:D

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Would someone please sticky this for all the new guys to read (and some of us who forgot some of these things)?

Awesome writeup! I'm with several of the other guys in wishing I'd had it a few years ago.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts