Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leveling Kit

Hello,

I have a Brand New ReadyLift Leveling Kit for a 2007 2500HD. I bought it then decided just to bite the bullet and do a 6" lift instead. Cost me 6K more but oh well. Anyway, the kit is still in the box, I have not even taken any of the pieces out. Its part number 66-3050

readylift.com/products/sfID1/6

Let me know if your interested. Here is what they have to say about the kit:

ReadyLift™ is the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your Chevrolet Silverado 3500 level with the rear. This gives you the clearance and ability to add wheels and tires up to 33" in diameter. While other lift kits cost thousands to buy and hours to install, ReadyLift™ can be installed in about a hour by a certified mechanic, and costs less than the price of a single custom wheel. ReadyLift™ products do not affect the factory OEM ride quality or comfort. ReadyLift™ is also the only company that forges torsion keys for ultimate strength. Thats why ReadyLift™ also offers a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle against defects for all of our products.

I paid $229.99 + $20 shipping, I'll sell it for $200 + Actual Shipping to you. :rockin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kit WIll Fit New Body Style

Tom,

Yes the kit will fit the new body style, that is actually what I bought it for.

Please let me know if your interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts