Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
I would say that I work pretty damn hard for my money and I have to pay taxes for pos like that, Its not that the president is black because I dont have a thing against black people, I have a thing against black people like that..I train hard every day to keep people like that living the way the do and it makes me sick..get a job like all the rest of the hard working americans!

Registered
go figure who would have ever guessed shed be black

Registered
sounds like obama could give more money to schools so they can learn better english..

Registered
I couldnt even watch all of it. I hate stupid ass people like that.

Registered
Complete dumb ass and everyone else the voted for that man should be exiled from America

Registered
Holy shite that has to be a joke. No one is that ignorant...

Registered
if her lips where any bigger they would flop up and knock her ass out.

Registered
If this video doesn't make you sick I don't know what would. The only thing I can say is her little buddy won't be in office forever :neener
People will be coming out of the woodwork to make sure he doesn't get a second term. :rof

Registered
brain damage

I couldnt even watch all of it. I hate stupid ass people like that.
omfg brain damage at birth? wtf is this creature...betcha bill cosby loves this one........cause of the stereotype.........as much as i say against weapons use :cookoo:Shoot:biggun

Registered
and just to think with seven kids and probably seven different fathers she gets all that child support plus free health care she probably makes out with more at the end of the month than all of us.

Registered
^^^^^^^^^^^^:rof:rof:rof:rof:LMAO:funny:funny

Registered
With that fat lips of hers and her moving her neck like a chicken, she probably works in the street sucking on bananas. That's how dumb she is.

Registered
die, just fuckin' die

1 - 17 of 17 Posts