41 - 60 of 380 Posts

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
still doin the single?
Probably not. Just an old fashioned rear exit 5" with no tip. I already have it, I just need to go down Calebs and sort through his exhaust clamp pile.
The stacks will go back on at some point and I'm not getting rid of them. :cool:

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
i want a sweet duramax forum sticker :mad::mad::mad::help

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
i want a sweet duramax forum sticker :mad::mad::mad::help
i got mine like 2 months after i signed up.

i want Nor-cal truck and MPF stickers!!! i ordered enough dam stuff from them two!

my truck is sleeper...just a small alpinestars A right below the third brake light.

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Probably not. Just an old fashioned rear exit 5" with no tip. I already have it, I just need to go down Calebs and sort through his exhaust clamp pile.
The stacks will go back on at some point and I'm not getting rid of them. :cool:
nice :drink
i wanna see it when its done :rockin
i still really do like the stacks on ur truck tho :cool:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Here's mine.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I made the Alpinestars and Thor stickers.:drink
Yep, class of 12'

·
Registered
94 Posts
THE OLD TRUCK, MY D MAX DONT HAVE STICKERS YET BUT WILL WHEN THE COLD WEATHER GOES AWAY

Where did you pick up the large monster decal? I've been looking and all the ones I find are cheap knock offs.

·
Registered
53 Posts
here's mine trucks a little dirty but that's N.Y. for ya haha

Attachments

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
DMaxChris, Did you ever fix that hole in your box in the middle, If so how did you go abouts doing so? I also have a hole in my box like that, but cant figure out what it woulda been from, or the best way to fix it. Thanks

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
DMaxChris, Did you ever fix that hole in your box in the middle, If so how did you go abouts doing so? I also have a hole in my box like that, but cant figure out what it woulda been from, or the best way to fix it. Thanks
Its from a really sloppy Gooseneck or Fifth wheel installation. I never covered it up, it makes cleaning the bed out easy.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
i used to race motocross and had a lil sponsor ship with them and got a bunch from them direct but yea i have no more ill let you no if i can get more and could send one

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
heres mine for now :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Took a peeling old ALMS sticker off today and put a new one on.

If you can guess what it is, you get a beer.

·
Registered
931 Posts
^^^Its the Nürburgring in Germany. Legendary track!^^^

My first post BTW!

·
Registered
134 Posts
^^^Its the Nürburgring in Germany. Legendary track!^^^

My first post BTW!
dam i knew the answer too... :mad:

beat me to it.
Good stuff! Beers for both you guys! :drink

It's good to know I'm not the only one who drives a Duramax who knows other racing besides nascar. :rof

41 - 60 of 380 Posts