Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if an AutoCal http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53:autocal&catid=33:general-contect is something a tuner could use as a cost effective way to do minor things, IE re calibrate the speedo after tires have been installed. I went from stock to 285's and It bothers me it's off. the only way I know of to change it is to buy a tunner, or find some shop to change it. The only shop I found wants $200 to do it, and I'm getting married soon so money for a tunner is kind of out of the question at the moment. :eek:

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, I didnt know what it cost. And the way I read it online the AutoCal could be used as something a tunner, such as yourself, gets, and loads tunes or what not on, and then sends out for a fee then it gets sent back.

·
Registered
57 Posts
To use AutoCal the Tuner will need FlashScan, an AutoCal device and an AutoCal license.

The AutoCal license is the same price as a FlashScan License @ $99; so before the tuner adds on the charge of their tune, they will need to cost in the license, and AutoCal hardware; or a portion of that cost if the AutoCal unit is to be returned to the Tuner.

AutoCal hardware prices vary depending on the quantities purchased, however the min order quantity for Tuners is 5.

Cheers
Cindy

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ten Four thanks to both of you for the help :drink

·
Registered
57 Posts
AutoCal hasn't been released and isn't available for purchase at this point of time. However the final phases of Beta are progressing and the supporting infrastructure are being put in place to accomodate AutoCal's release (this includes purchasing information, changes to our store etc).

Michael, I'll reply to your email I just need to put together a couple of things first.

Cheers
Cindy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts