Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all you cool cats and kittens, I haven't visited in a loooong time but it's good to be back.
I searched the threads, but have had no luck in finding an answer. Has anyone opened up and successfully repaired LED tail lights? Specifically, the brake light circuit? I have an 06 with Recon LED tail lights, and the driver's side brake circuit is inop (led's don't get brighter). I know the circuit on the truck is good and I opened it up (the light assembly). There is no obvious wiring or soldering faults. Thanks for any input.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
dont waste your time, had them on my 2017 recon doesnt care as its cheap asian stuff! went to ebay paid $165.00 for a set still great after a year, its the moisture boatrds are not sealed better to buy new and make sure no moisture can get in

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont waste your time, had them on my 2017 recon doesnt care as its cheap asian stuff! went to ebay paid $165.00 for a set still great after a year, its the moisture boatrds are not sealed better to buy new and make sure no moisture can get in
Thank you, any recommendations on a better brand/value?

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
GO TO EBAY, AND SEARCH WITH YOUR SPECS, I THRU RECONS AWAY! SORRY FOR DELAYED RESPONSE READ REVIEWS ON EBAY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts