Registered
7,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just want to get up a couple pics HPIM1643a.jpg

HPIM1644a.jpg

·
Registered
114 Posts
That's a nice, clean truck! Any big plans with mods?

·
Boom goes the Dynamite
1,123 Posts
looking at doingthe lights on the back like you how hard was the job did u just tap the back up lights or run a switch?

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
looking at doingthe lights on the back like you how hard was the job did u just tap the back up lights or run a switch?
i'm curious about that too, and sweet truck. where in MD are you from?

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a nice, clean truck! Any big plans with mods?
i'm curious about that too, and sweet truck. where in MD are you from?
Thanks guys well would love to do more but right now that will have to wait and just stick with what i have done but i,m happy with whats done for now and the lights are on a switch in the cab was going to tap into back ups but like the switch better can turn them on when ever i need them or if someone gets behind me a pisses me off lol and it was easy to do got two floods from walmart switch fuse and roll of wire and i,m from near frederick md

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All and also i see from the tag that someone dont like my sticker on the back window well have to say i dont bust on anyone elses stuff i feel if you do it and u like it so be it then it your time and money and the way you want to express your truck or you so who cares what other poeple think :mad:

·
Registered
324 Posts
All and also i see from the tag that someone dont like my sticker on the back window well have to say i dont bust on anyone elses stuff i feel if you do it and u like it so be it then it your time and money and the way you want to express your truck or you so who cares what other poeple think :mad:
I don't see what your talking about?:confused:

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts