Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting code when im not even driveing it hard anyone ever had this issue? po101 range performance is the code. read my sig for my mods

·
Registered
224 Posts
Mine was doing this. I cleaned the MAF, installed new air filter and within a few days it did it again along with "clean exhaust filter" which still read as a P0101 code. Ran the truck to do a regen and haven't had the problem in over a week. Hope that was the issue.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just read your sig and with what you got and that's obviously not your problem...^^^:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
im getting code when im not even driveing it hard anyone ever had this issue? po101 range performance is the code. read my sig for my mods
Are you still running a stock air filter? The P0101 code is Mass Air Flow Sensor Performance, if your running a filter such as a K&N the oil from the filter is probably screwing with the sensor

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm running a k&n so that might be it thanks What should I do?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cleaned the maf sensor and still getting the po101 maf range performance what now? Anyone

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just had the same problem with mine. The dealer told me about problems with aftermarket filters. He reset code after looking at it. I had a wix filter with under 10k on it. 1 week later it came back on so i went and got a AC filter. No more codes. been 2 weeks now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What and where is the maf sencer we keep loseing power as well no mods just alot of miles fuel filter goes from 100% to 0 in less then a mile any ideas we have about 186,000 miles

1 - 12 of 12 Posts