Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys , i didn't lose the motor but i think i lost my cp3 pump today on my truck .Was sitting in the chika-fila drive thru getting my morning biscuit, and got a cel ,turned out to be a p0087, and thru efi scanning have determined i only have 500 psi on the rail while cranking. This blows , anybody got 5 gal of gas and a match ?? also bring marshmellows when i decide to do it:rof:rolleyes:

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
can one of the mods please fix my thread title , i am an idiot!!lol

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
Sounds like a perfect excuse for one of those fancy 42% over upgraded CP3's

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah it does ,doesn't it

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
regretfully instead of regetfully

·
Registered
926 Posts
Chicka-fila ? Maybe the cows chewed up some wires to keep you from hauling them to the ring next week.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chicka-fila ? Maybe the cows chewed up some wires to keep you from hauling them to the ring next week.
never thought about that , your probably right my co-worker said it was because i didn't buy the truck a biscuit! lmao

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
Industrial Injection's

"The Grand Pooh-Bah CP3"

230% Over Stock

:drink

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
alright kyle you got it but you will have to fight Brian over them he already called dibbs!!!lmao

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^^^^ holy crap lol funny as hell ^^^^ lmao where you at Brian with the rebuttle??

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.