Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

381 - 400 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Can't wait till summer. Get some stuff done to my truck.

Attachments

Reactions: Tom17

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Stick with the GMC front end.

My personal preference are GMCs for RC and Chevy's for EC and CC. Not sure why but I don't care for RC Chevy's. I know it's kinda weird but just how I am. :cookoo[1]:

Glad I found a RC GMC instead of Chevy.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Stick with the GMC front end.

My personal preference are GMCs for RC and Chevy's for EC and CC. Not sure why but I don't care for RC Chevy's. I know it's kinda weird but just how I am.

Glad I found a RC GMC instead of Chevy.
Does the hood and fenders also have to be changed. I hate the front end of my truck and the gmc lights for 01 are ugly shaped lol.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm glad somebody brought this up it was something that I wanted to do this summer. Does it matter if it comes of a diesel or gasser

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I did think about trying the ss bumber off chevy I heard somebody did it on the site but can't find it now.

·
Registered
304 Posts
If you do end up doing the Chevy I would definitely get rid of the chrome trim going down the side, that would look goofy imo

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yea that's another summer project lol debadge it. I am in the process of closing on a house with decent garage so I'll be able to work on it.

Gunna definitely be changing alot of stuff when I get done with house deal.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yea that's another summer project lol debadge it. I am in the process of closing on a house with decent garage so I'll be able to work on it.

Congrats on the house! If you end up wanting to change to a newer gmc front end lmk and I can help you out, I did it on my 02. I'm sure Adam (ajh) could help you out if you go Chevy.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I wish it didn't have rock guard on the bottom half I like the color and it look alot cleaner with out it.

·
Registered
182 Posts

Congrats on the house! If you end up wanting to change to a newer gmc front end lmk and I can help you out, I did it on my 02. I'm sure Adam (ajh) could help you out if you go Chevy.

Thanks man forsure I'll need some guidance with it.

I got the denali rims that are black chrome looking priced out from guy on the forum to just everything upgrade wise has to wait till I'm done with house stuff

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I did think about trying the ss bumber off chevy I heard somebody did it on the site but can't find it now.

Mark Broviaks has the SS front bumper on his Chevy. It looks good, I have been thinking about doing one on my truck along with a roll pan rear.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yea I love the looks of ss front I have a roll pan now and just gunna leave that on.

381 - 400 of 423 Posts