Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

401 - 420 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
ISO OF RCLB DURAMAX! PLEASE HELP!

Looking for RCLB 4wd Duramax w/ pwr windows and locks, must be clean! Im really open on the rest looking for a truck to build and drive at the same time I have cash in hand just having a hard time finding one and that's why I'm asking for yalls help

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
None of my business but what are you looking to spend? There are a few up my way.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That is a nice truck thanks buddy, I have one I'm going to look at tomorrow!

·
Registered
545 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Haha Well it is NY. With the shit they put on the roads up here you never know what you're getting till you crawl under it. One thing of many I miss about living in Oklahoma and the south altogether.

·
Registered
30 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Been debating on trying to find another regular cab, would love to have another zf6..

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Yea I’m not on FB anymore, been pipelining and now driving a 1/2 ton ccsb I bought a few years ago, happy with it, just want something around the house.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Miss this thing..

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Haha Well it is NY. With the shit they put on the roads up here you never know what you're getting till you crawl under it. One thing of many I miss about living in Oklahoma and the south altogether.

This truck began its life in NY. It’s a Reg cab gas 6.0 but I think you can barely notice corrosion in the engine compartment and cab:

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Miss this thing..
I remember when you sold it. I wanted it.
I’ll have another one some day, I doubt I’ll be able to find another zf6, but when my current truck is paid off I’ll probably buy a regular cab. In one year my wife will have her degree so a second income will be nice!

401 - 420 of 423 Posts