Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

421 - 432 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
and just added this 2015 3500 to the fleet end of last year, want to add the cab lights and my single marker to mirrors like my 2001 2500, but it is so new to me i haven't pulled trigger, already purchased the gm cab lights, harness and square cut out tool........maybe one day i will get a wild hair

2015 silverado 3500.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bought it already converted here in Oz. It was the importers personal truck. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had one fully loaded 03 Sierra but was a 6l. Had plans to swap her into duramax. I never seen another single cab this colour ever since. Sold it I miss it very much

·
Registered
45 Posts
and just added this 2015 3500 to the fleet end of last year, want to add the cab lights and my single marker to mirrors like my 2001 2500, but it is so new to me i haven't pulled trigger, already purchased the gm cab lights, harness and square cut out tool........maybe one day i will get a wild hair
Where'd you get this square cutout tool?

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,906 Posts
I had one fully loaded 03 Sierra but was a 6l. Had plans to swap her into duramax. I never seen another single cab this colour ever since. Sold it I miss it very much
Guy local to me has the same color rclb but its a Chevy LLY ZF6 truck. He bought it new and I've told him several times I want to buy it but so far hes not let go of it

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,906 Posts
I had one for a couple years, 07 LBZ. Sold it in 17 to a guy I know, he whacked a deer and put a GMC front end on it. He sold it after he had it a while and the next guy put it into a concrete wall a couple years ago... I really liked that truck, just needed more room. Had a couple different looks while I had it, this was after I smacked a deer and had some paint match work done

Attachments

Reactions: lutzjk913
421 - 432 of 432 Posts