Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
well, it is about time! I always enjoyed watching Trucks! when he was working on his projects....all of them I could see myself driving. The new guys on Trucks! putting a drop on an S10??? That is gay....although, project old school is pretty cool. It doesn't seem they show much work on the TV show...kinda makes me wonder how mechanical they guys are. Anyway, I will have to remember to TIVO the new show.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the new trucks is kinda lame, i liked it when stacey was the host, he actually did the work, showed the work, and showed the end resault of the work and really knew what was going on not being told what to say and have other people do the work when the camera was off!!!

I hope this show is as good as trucks used to be!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
yeah i don't like the new trucks. i'm ready to see stacy's new show

·
Registered
17 Posts
Geez? I must be in left field, I liked the show but Stacey made me want to stab my eyes out with a ball point pen!

He was just SOOO Cheesey! I liked the show and the content was good but why does he have to talk to us like we are all in the 1st grade??

·
Registered
300 Posts
why does he have to talk to us like we are all in the 1st grade??
Remeber the majority of the population are not mechanicaly capable of thinking about how to do stuff.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Trucks

Hey,
Could you please inform, what new show and what media?

Stacey, whether you liked him or not, could pull off the work on camera without making you question how he did not get dirty. Note the other guys, always too clean to appear to have done anything besides pose for the camera. Just my opinion.:tease

·
Registered
17 Posts
I didnt have a problem with the show itself or his abilities and they way in which he demostrated how and what he did, that was all fine. Its just when he opens up his mouth, its just cheesy. I understand that not all guys and gals watching are mechanics and he needs to break it down but he does it in way like a skit from "Hee Haw".

Im not sure of his name and hes not on "HorsePower" anymore but the larger dark haired mullet guy was the exact same way. Why cant they ALL be like the young guy who replaced him?????

·
Registered
31 Posts
Trucks

Yeah you are right about cheesy, I just had to consider his audience. Having worked as a mekanic in a former life, will never forget some of the perceptions and questions about the work involved. The Hee Haw part cracked me up, so true.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Geez? I must be in left field, I liked the show but Stacey made me want to stab my eyes out with a ball point pen!

He was just SOOO Cheesey! I liked the show and the content was good but why does he have to talk to us like we are all in the 1st grade??
:rof I thought I was the only one!!!

I couldnt stand him! But, the show was great and he hosted it well. I watched the new guys and it looked like a couple pot heads trying to work on a truck in the back yard :eek:

I think the most annoying thing was that he laughed at the end of every sentance.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
33 Posts
Fire the bald pro rassler wanna be with the fake gravelly voice!:ar15 :blowup
I think they already did!

I think the projects make most of the difference, the new projects seem to involve lowering or show trucks type things (not any show i'd want to see - did you see that ghetto Nissan Pickup??? The frame drug the ground and made sparks.... ??)

I think the people that owned horsepower TV wanted to go in that direction and he just wasnt for it; so he quit. I think that show lost ALOT when he walked. The new crew seem nice enough, but, just not easy to watch.

I cant wait to see that Urban Gorilla Xtreme 4x4 is making when done though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts