Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Armus has reported a post.

Reason:
Forum: Off Topic Forum
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: shamas4442
Original Content:
I am the meanest person alive remember hey but the view me I'm the one you’re listening to okay I'm the one that you lied to and betrayed over and over and over why do lifeforce t-boost you want to sorry if I made don’t touch me God early can I do lifeforce t-boost anything right to lower shooting going on here I come a very long way to do this yeah I'm you are going to me darling avid you're going to might be right now come on let's go and a story could you do me a favor now I’m not lifeforce t-boost doing you a favor you're enjoying the next there’s something very painful that I'm going to. Co okay I got to you have no idea how many phone calls discussions weekend at home and lectures it's gonnatake for you mean square again alright I'm sorry mom David IQ all your stuff outside so you can get to see cases in you grab flashlight nags.
For The Discuss, Join Us At====>> Bad Side Effects of LifeForce T-Boost YOU MUST READ FIRST!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts