Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jmaz268 has reported a post.

Reason:
As much as I hate to do it...

But why is staff stepping in on a Vendor thread pertaining to another Vendor thread....

Seems like a vendor heavy situation......or is Tony a vendor now?
Forum: 2011+ LML Duramax Powertrain
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: TDFDiesel
Original Content:
First, THANK YOU, for putting the time and work for the lml market. Few questions, will the tunes incorporate factory functions like turbo braking, high idle etc.? Will each tune be based off of an individual basis by vin/mods or will it be a general 1 file fits all ''can'' type of tuning? (in no way shape or form am i comparing kory's tuning or his capabilities to a basic can tuner, just asking if each tune is custom based on mods currently on the truck, such as upgraded cp4, fuel pump, tranny upgrades, compounds etc.)
He's really busy so I'll try to answer these the best I can.

This is custom tuning, if you upgrade turbo, injectors, etc... The idea is it will accomodate this, this is really going to open up the platform for aftermarket modifications.

I'll let him address the turbo braking, my assumption is it will stil be functional, but I am only guessing at that.

·
Administrator
16,862 Posts
Because it was a common sense question and answer. Should I not have?

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
I can see his point kind of, but its in the open forum not vendor price request.

The Duck knows how the forum works at if he wanted it in TPT area to be able to moderate it he coukd if put it there or request a move or delete the post.

Does the Duck still have trustee powers?

·
Administrator
16,862 Posts
It's in an LML section, not a vendor section. The question was common sense and neither Kory or Will care that I posted in the section.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,975 Posts

·
Administrator
16,862 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts