Discussion Starter #1
Meyerperformance has reported a post.

Reason:
non vendor
Forum: Performance Upgrades
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: steroid diesel
Original Content:
Hello there J. Kearns, to answer your question yes, we do build allisons as well as 46RE, 47RE, 48RE also the Ford "torque-shift".We also are a supplier of performace products from EFI Live to SouthBend Clutch. We service and repair your stock grocery getters to your 700hp Dailys Drivers. If it rattles we can service it. You can call us at 219-477-7717 also follow us on facebook ; Steroid Diesel - Automobiles and Parts - Valparaiso, IN | Facebook

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Removed and pm'd him.

Not sure if he should be required to change his username or not. Seeing as its his first post, I really thought of banning him.

But we will see what he comes back with in the pm.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
If he has no plans to become a site vendor, I think he should be required to request a user name change from Admin in x # of days.

1.1 Subscribers may select a username of choice (all usernames will be screened for appropriateness - no profanity or vulgarity, etc.). Usernames related to a non-sponsor business are not allowed. If you register with a business name as your username you will be asked to change it until you are set up as a vendor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts