Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
n0useforaname has reported a post.

Reason:
Should we keep an eye on this guy?? Dont know much about interstate hauling..
Forum: Towing & Hauling
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: HYENAtransport
Original Content:
The DOT arent as strict as some would say, especially on the 1 ton group. I know its what I do. I am a hot shot hauler fully licensed and DOT compliant with Insurance and authority. I do cation you dont try to run under the radar. Get your interstate authority and Insurance. keep a log book and if you get an aux fuel tank in your bed or on your flatbed(like me mine is 115 gallons and mounted behind my cab on my hauler bed) DO NOT GET GRAVITY FEED. they will fine you for that and make you remove it and dump the diesel you have in it. You must draw from above the fuel level to be legal. If you have any questions about operating interstate just ask, you can email me at [email protected]

·
Administrator
16,860 Posts
He needs to change his user name as it violates our forum rules or he needs to become a site vendor.

Also I'd remove his email address as it's non vendor contact info. Someone can PM him without him telling them to if they have questions.

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was kinda my question though.... is he really selling anything? Seems like he is just offering advice to people, and there are quite a few guys on here that have business names for usernames, but they aren't really selling anything so they have never had to change them. I'm kinda 50/50 on it, was wondering what everyone else thought.

·
Administrator
16,860 Posts
It's the rule and we've had quite a few people change their name regardless if they are selling or not.

I think we should make them change their name. We just made Tony at Moonshine change his name and an admin removed his signature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts