Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
roger24 has reported a post.

Reason:
I will accept PayPal or cash. I need to get $250 so if it's PayPal, I'll need $275
Asking for someone to pay more to cover the paypal transaction fee is against paypal's user agreement, posted here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#4

4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.
Forum: Vehicle electronics/ Programmers For Sale
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: 7510derrick
Original Content:
I have a CTS that was in my truck for about a year. I bought the expandable pyro gauge but never installed it. All the cords will go with the sale. I will accept PayPal or cash. I need to get $250 so if it's PayPal, I'll need $275

I've tried to load pics but the stupid app won't allow it.
PM me

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,975 Posts
Pretty sure this means for commercial use. The guy can charge what ever he wants. Also pretty sure we are not PayPal's police..

·
Premium Member
26,484 Posts
There's a way around that Fee....he's either ignorant or gouging. Most likely ignorant.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,975 Posts
I think Roger is mad because he is trying to sell one as well....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts