Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TDFDiesel has reported a post.

Reason:
Already removed limks, but had two links to site, also sent a PM about links and user name. I will report and merge pm for documentation.

So far this was their first post.
Forum: Looking For/ Wanting To Buy
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: rangeroffroad
Original Content:
You may want to check out Ranger Off road the carry, great prices and low shipping.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the PM I sent to the user.

TDFDiesel said:
Your post in the following thread violated one of the forum rules, please review the rules to ensure future compliance.

http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/2...n/101811-free-road-armor-bumper-test-fit.html

Do you own Ranger Off Road? Have you considered becoming a vendor on DF?

2.13 Post links to or display the URL (in any way, shape or form) of any company not recognized as a sponsor of Autoforums. Exemptions will be made for
a) referring dealers for warranty work.
b) referrals for local shops who perform installations and/or sell products not offered by sponsoring vendors

http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/forum-rules-df-staff/10914-forum-rules.html

If you are not intending to become a vendor on the forum, I need you to also contact one of our admins to request a screen name change.

Tow Master, OB_1JR, Enigma, or any user with a red screen name is an admin and should be able to assist in your screen name change.

1.1 Subscribers may select a username of choice (all usernames will be screened for appropriateness - no profanity or vulgarity, etc.). Usernames related to a non-sponsor business are not allowed. If you register with a business name as your username you will be asked to change it until you are set up as a vendor.

I hope to see you join us as a supporting vendor, I think there would be a lot of opportunity for your company.

To become a vendor you would need to contact our sales group at [email protected]. If you were interested in signing up for multiple AutoGuide forums they can get you a package deal.

Tony

1 - 2 of 2 Posts