Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TDFDiesel has reported a post.

Reason:
Wanted to get advice guys, this is borderline at best. I know there has been a LOT of history with Newly and UDP and it seems this might be a little too much.

Should the thread be closed?
Forum: Southwest Events
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Duraskank
Original Content:
Just met Newly and Mike at UDP here in Vegas. I had no clue what to expect rollin up to the shop (cause what i've read on DF) but it's only 6 min away from our hotel so I was gonna go no matter what while I'm here. Y'all know I don't hold back my opinion of anything on here and I try not to say anything negative unless I've had a personal experience with it. So, my opinion?

These guys are fkn cool and gave me the royal treatment. I had a blast bullshittin with em at the shop. Newly GAVE me an egr heater delete for my lmm and one of their decals. I also ordered some other stuff while I was there. Newly even gave me and the wife a ride back to town in his big rig, thanks again man you didn't have to do that.

If you're in Vegas you gotta drop in on these guys and shoot the shit for a min. Top notch crew and cool as shit too. I know they're not a site vendor but look em up if you're even halfass close, it'll be worth the trip. I'll be goin back myself soon enough.

Took a pic of his rig, better than a taxi any day!

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
Tough call man. I really do not see any problem with it. Newly is not plugging his business. I guess we can just keep an eye on it for now. I realize Duraskank did plug UDP a couple times but there is nothing in the rules that say you cannot comment on a buisness that is not a vendor.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
I cannot even read all the name on the truck. Don't see a problem.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good, wasn't sure... Where Greg was plugging the business and the past issues I wasn't sure.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
I wish they would go away. Newly was a douche, is a douche and always will be a douche. Its always me me me me me look at me. I fuCkin cant stand him. I say delete it and ban his ass just for existing. :D

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Don't like Newly--?? Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel! Ha Ha

·
Administrator
8,818 Posts
Newly posted the pictures of his truck with phone number on it...how long until it gets reported again from a vendor. I am tired of dealing with him and the crew.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
It is in the southwest events forum so maybe it will not be seen so easily. He posted the pics because someone else asked. I think it is kind of crappy to have to worry about vendors reporting posts because the pic has a phone number in it. I guess we will have to see what happens.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
Sounds good, wasn't sure... Where Greg was plugging the business and the past issues I wasn't sure.
He created the thread....

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
OK, sorry, I did not see the other picture- never looked in the thread! :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts